Home > Proctoring Service
Proctoring service is available at our site. We proctor web-based, computer-based, written (conventional test), off-campus exams, online school final etc.
|Exams with time limit of 4 hours or under||$35|
|Exams with time limit over 4 hours||$50|
- Hours are based on the maximum allowable time instructed by your school/exam sponsor, not the actual time you took to complete the exam.
- If there is no time limit for the exam, the proctoring fee is $35.
- Fee includes our computer/internet usage for web-based or computer-based exams, and USPS First Class domestic return postage for paper-based/written exams (if applicable).
- If you or your school/exam sponsor requires us to return the exam via courier or trackable shipment, such as USPS Priority Mail, Priority Express Mail, Fedex, UPS or DHL, you are responsible for the actual shipping fee plus $10 handling fee.
PaymentPayment may be made in person the day of your exam appointment.
We accept cash, money order, VISA and Master credit/debit cards, AMEX and Discover cards.
To request proctoring service
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, your phone number, school/exam sponsor name, type of exam (written or computer/web based), length of exam and any additional information, form or paperwork needed by your school/sponsor.
- Provide your school with our information. They may ask for the following:
Name New York Business Institute Department Testing Center Address 124 E 40th St, Rm 801
New York, NY 10016
Phone (212)922-1000 Fax (212)922-0796 email@example.com Website www.nybi.org/proctoring.html Contact, proctor or
Taro Mukai, title: Director
Ginny Mei, title: Director
- Upon receipt of exam or instruction from your school/sponsor, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your proctored exam.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday:||From 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM|
|Friday, Saturday:||From 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
2017 - 2018 Holiday Closures
|04/14/17 - 04/16/17||from Good Friday to Easter Sunday|
|05/27/17 - 05/29/17||from Saturday before Memorial Day to Memorial Day|
|07/01/17 - 07/04/17||from Saturday before Independence Day to Independence Day|
|09/02/17 - 09/04/17||from Saturday before Labor Day to Labor Day|
|10/07/17 - 10/09/17||from Saturday before Columbus Day to Columbus Day|
|11/10/17 - 11/12/17||from Friday before Veterans Day to Sunday after Veterans Day|
|11/23/17 - 11/26/17||from Thanksgiving Day to Sunday after Thanksgiving|
|12/23/17 - 01/01/18||from Saturday before Christmas to New Year's Day|
|01/13/18 - 01/15/18||from Saturday before Martin Luther King Day to Martin Luther King Day|
|02/17/18 - 02/19/18||from Saturday before Presidents' Day to Presidents' Day|